New Hamilton PSR

Hi all,

I would like to start this new section of our international cafè with a watch I love and I just preordered :slight_smile: -> the PSR 2020 remake.

This is a watch that made history for digital timepieces. Clearly quartz, the first version was announced in 1970 under the name Pulsar Time Computer. For that time this was a piece from Star Trek ( note from a Trekkie, The original series was launched just a few months before in '69 ).
This piece also features at the wrist of Roger Moore in “Live and Let Die”.

Photo: Hamilton

We are talking about a time-only :slight_smile: timepiece with huge red led numbers. This new revised version can benefit from a mixed LCD+OLED display. If you are arguing about the convenience of an OLED display to light up literally 28 segments and two dots then you are missing the whole point!
You also get a 100-meter water resistance for your 007 diving.

Find more details here:
https://www.hamiltonwatch.com/en-gb/psr

3 Likes

I really thought about getting this piece when it came out as well :slight_smile: There’s some old-school futuristic charms about these pieces.

3 Likes

Thanks for joining Peter. Internation Cafè is part of the english-speaking version of HC. So you won’t miss any post. Feel free to post in English whenever you want.

2 Likes

Horbiter Media Group 2020