New member introduction - Alon Ben Joseph

Dear all,

I’m happy to announce that a close friend and true watch enthusiast has joined our Club…from Amsterdam.

Alon Ben Joseph is CEO of one of the most prominent Jewellery and Watch businesses in Europe and beyond: Ace Jewelers.

Ace Jewelers is an authorized NOMOS Glashütte retailer since 2016, and has released no less than six Limited Edition Nomos watches.

Welcome to our Club @alon

@andrea
@afornitgold
@alex1783
@oliver88
@Mark3
@Pakal
@matteo
@lorenzorigamonti

6 Likes

Ciao Gaetano & fellow Horbiter Cafe friend,

Nice to meet you.

Gaetano’s intro is far too kind and generous. I am just a simple watchnerd like you guys.

Looking forward to meeting you all one day in person. Until then I will try to give back to this wonderful community.

Happy & Healthy New Year to all.

Here follows the Italian text via Google Translate:

Ciao Gaetano & amico Horbiter Cafe,

Lieto di conoscerti.

L’intro di Gaetano è fin troppo gentile e generoso. Sono solo un semplice guardiano come voi ragazzi.

Non vedo l’ora di incontrarvi tutti un giorno di persona. Fino ad allora cercherò di restituire a questa meravigliosa comunità.

Buon e sano anno nuovo a tutti.

6 Likes

Welcome Alon :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Mille grazie @afornitgold - If I can help with anything, please let me know.

4 Likes

Ben arrivato/Welcome Alon :wave:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Alon!
I bought my Omega Seamaster Aquaterra 15000 Gauss when I saw it on your wrist on Instagram :relaxed:

I’m a social friend of Dale, we are both passionate about cycling.

4 Likes

What a great story indeed, Matteo!

3 Likes

Ciao @matteo What a nice surprise to start the morning with while literally sipping my illy caffe :wink:

Its my pleasure and honor to meet you here. Awesome that you have the 15K Gauss, I nick-named it “The Bumble Bee”.

Cool you follow Dale, he is still my esteemed colleague and amazing cyclist!

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Grazie @oliver88 Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Welcome Alon! I am already an Ace J. customer :joy:
and I’ happy to have you here

P.S. pls push for a re-issue of the S.S. Lambda :star_struck:

4 Likes

oh yes definitely … you can push Nomos to remake a precious metal version (possibly limited) of the Tangente and Orion (I know a YG and platinum one) :relaxed:

No numbers, no date, Small size (35-37mm), just indexes :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you for the trust and business @Pakal :pray:

We are already trying :wink: We are trying to make our next Ace x Nomos collab as a stainless steel Lambda… No luck yet :sweat_smile:

Happy New Year.

4 Likes

Sweet @afornitgold - great idea. The Metro in gold is not doing bad, but strangely enough Nomos has difficulties selling gold pieces. But, would not surprise me if they bring back the Tangente in gold indeed! Would be awesome.

5 Likes

Welcome Alon!

5 Likes

Benvenuto / Welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome Alon!!

4 Likes

Welcome @alon :v:t2:

4 Likes

Ben arrivato e benvenuto nel club.

4 Likes

Benvenuto